Beautiful – Synonym Vocabulary WordsAdd to favorites tutorial Add to favorites tutorialBeautiful – Synonym Vocabulary Words 20 Spelling Word List, Printable Study Practice Worksheets (w/answer keys), 4 Day Learning Exercises, 5th Day Students Test their Knowledge
Beautiful – Synonym Vocabulary Words includes … 20 Spelling Word List Printable Study Practice Worksheets (w/answer keys) 4 Day’s of Learning Exercises 5th Day Students Test their Knowledge STUDY SHEET FOR THIS WEEK’S VOCABULARY WORDS AcademyofErudition.com-Beautiful__Synonym_Vocabulary_Words
- admirable – adj. deserving of the highest esteem or admiration; inspiring admiration or approval
- angelic – adj. marked by utter benignity; resembling or befitting an angel or saint; having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub; of or relating to angels
- appealing – adj. able to attract interest or draw favorable attention; expressing earnest entreaty; (of characters in literature or drama) evoking empathic or sympathetic feelings
- attractive – adj. pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm;
- beauteous – adj. (poetic )beautiful, especially to the sight
- bewitching – adj. capturing interest as if by a spell
- classy – adj. elegant and fashionable
- comely – adj. very pleasing to the eye; according with custom or propriety
- dazzling – adj. amazingly impressive; suggestive of the flashing of lightning; shining intensely
- pulchritudinous – – adj. physically beautiful; comely.
- divine – adj. being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods; ceptive power
- exquisite – adj. of extreme beauty; lavishly elegant and refined; intense or sharp; delicately beautiful
- fair – adj. (used of hair or skin) attractively feminine; not excessive or extreme; very pleasing to the eye;
- handsome – adj. pleasing in appearance especially by reason of conformity to ideals of form and proportion; given or giving freely
- radiant – adj. radiating or as if radiating light
- ravishing – adj. stunningly beautiful
- refined – adj. (used of persons and their behavior) cultivated and genteel;
- resplendent – adj. having great beauty and splendor
- statuesque – adj. suggestive of a statue; of size and dignity suggestive of a statue
- stunning – adj. strikingly beautiful or attractive; causing or capable of causing bewilderment or shock or insensibility; causing great astonishment and consternation; commanding attention admirable
Learning Exercise Day 1:
- Print Study Sheet
- Write Definitions for this week’s Vocabulary Words in your notebook (writing helps you remember).
- Complete the Multiple Choice worksheet.
- Research possible similar words using the thesaurus, Write a word substitute for each spelling word word below.
- Complete the Crossword Puzzle
- Write N/A if not available.
- Write a sentence for each spelling word
- Write each spelling word 3 times each (or) Write words 2 times each, one of the rows write in ABC order.
- Print & Complete True or False beautiful synonyms – true_false orBeautiful Synonyms Vocabulary – Lined Terms – Write definition in your own words
- Study for Spelling and Vocabulary Test Tomorrow
- Spelling Test: Teacher Administrated Test of the 20 Spelling Words
- Vocabulary Test: Take the Vocabulary Test by Matching Definitions to the Word
(886) Page Views