Herbology IntroductionAdd to favorites tutorial Add to favorites tutorialHerbology Introduction
Herbs are Nature’s MedicineWe come from the Earth and the Earth can also deliver healing powers to keep us healthy. Food is medicine and herbs are food. Use food & herbs as preventative medicine or to cure an illness.
There are many ways to use Herbs for medicine. You can make herbs into… Herbal Tea Infusion Herbal Syrup Herbal Tincture Herbal Extract Herbal Capsule Herbal Powder
Herbal Tea Infusion Learn how to make an Herbal Tea Infusion INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use a Stainless Steel, Ceramic or Glass Pot
- Add 2 tsp of Dried Herbs or 1 oz of Fresh Herbs
- Pour boiled spring water into pot and cover it. Covering the tea will make for a stronger infusion. Let it sit for about 12 minutes for use as a medicine.
- Pour tea infusion into a cup. Add honey if it is too bitter and drink.
- The General Rule is to Drink 3-6 cups of tea per day to treat an illness.
Lemon & Ginger Syrup Elderberry Syrup Hyssop Syrup for Colds & Flu’s Garlic Syrup
Making Herbs into a Powder
Learn how to add powdered herbs into capsules
(517) Page Views